Accounts & HR Administrator
Location: Telford, TF7 4PL
£24000.00 – 26000.00 (DOE) + Excellent Benefits
Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts and HR Administrator to join our fast-growing client site based in Telford, Shropshire. Our client is one of the largest wood composite producers in the United Kingdom, who provide an exceptional and increasing range of manufactured products to a variety of industry sectors.
In this key role, you will report directly to the Plant Manager and will be responsible for providing a robust and precise level of financial, administrative and control support to our operational management team.
Typically, your responsibilities as an Accounts & HR Administrator will include (but not limited to):
· KPI & Financial Administration
· Ensuring the accurate completion of weekly and monthly accounting information and reconciliations.
· Ensure accurate processing of Sales and Purchase Invoices, dealing with queries and Statement reconciliations.
· Producing regular and clear production data and KPI reporting and identifying the key drivers behind results.
· Query data to make sure any anomalies or identified and passed to management for review.
· HR & Payroll Administration
· Administration and issue of employment paperwork for site staff such as offer letters, contracts of employment, HMRC checklists, proof of right to work, etc.
· Maintaining accurate records for site staff within the employee HR database, time management system and personnel files.
· Payroll related tasks.
Already experienced in accounts administration with some HR/payroll experience, you will have the ability to prioritise and manage your workload in a fast pace and growing environment. Accuracy is key in this role, so you will also need to be highly organised, enthusiastic, and motivated. In addition to this, you will have:
A strong background in data input and good knowledge of purchase ledger, sales ledger, and Microsoft office programmes.
Strong level of technical know-how, spanning day to day accounting and longer-term financial strategy.
First class communication and relationship building skills.
A proven track record in a related role and environment, including direct evidence of your input into the improved performance and profitability of a similar operation.
Experience gained within a manufacturing/production environment would be highly advantageous.
What’s in it for you?
In return, you can look forward to developing a long-term career with one of the industry’s leading employers. As well as the competitive salary, this position includes other benefits such as:
Discounted rate on a range of company products.
Employee benefits portal with access to exclusive deals and discounts on 100s of high street brands, utilities, eating out and more!
Cycle to Work Scheme.
Funded learning and career development opportunities.
Interested? Please apply by sending your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Talento privacy notice can be found at: https://www.talentogroup.co.uk/legal_documents/privacy_policy