Job title: Administrator
Location: Wigton, Cumbria
Job type: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: £18,000 pa.
Hours: Monday to Friday
Due to continued growth our market leading client based in Wigton; Cumbria are recruiting for an experienced Administrator to join their team.
As the Administrator you will report into the General Manager and be responsible for supporting all office personnel. You will join a team of 7
people, where you will be supporting (but not limited to) the following day to day duties.
• Meeting and greeting customers
• Call handling
• Data inputting,
• Filling paperwork.
• Assist colleagues whenever necessary
Your responsibility is to ensure smooth running of the company’s office and contribute in driving sustainable growth.
Essential skills and experience:
The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision.
· Self-motivated and trustworthy.
· Excellent Customer Service
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
· Previous experience working within an office environment
· Ability to work within a team environment and independently
· IT literate and good understanding of Microsoft office packages
· Good organisation skills
Our client always strives for excellence so if you can bring us relevant qualifications and experience to help us achieve this then we would like to hear from you.
Please apply by sending your CV and covering letter to: