Job: Business Development Manager
Salary: up to 50k + bonus
Location: Wrexham - Hybrid working available
Our global client who specialises in integrated manufacturing solutions for Aerospace, Defence, and other diversified industries is recruiting for a Business Development Manager, who will be office based at their manufacturing facility based in Wrexham.
Our client has 2021 revenues of approximately £40 million with ambitious growth targets over the next 3 years, so this position would suit someone who can build on their existing specialist reputation and support Tritech’s accelerated growth targets.
As Business Development Manager your role will form part of our client’s strategy to grow, drive new business opportunities, and build strong relationships across the group. You will help manage the new business initiatives whilst ensuring added value opportunities are maximised.
You will have a proven track record in new business industrial sales, ideally selling industrial components to aerospace or related markets, however other industrial sectors will be considered.
Most important you will have the ability to work as part of the UK and the international team taking equal responsibility for winning new sales opportunities.
You will be a credible industrial sales specialist, self-motivated and enjoy creating, building, and winning new business opportunities within a variety of engineering sectors, and have an eye for developing new product and service offerings within emerging technologies.
About the role.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Selling complex industrial services to a broad number of end-users and developing new market opportunities
- Contribute to the company growth strategy, focusing both on new business generation and customer satisfaction
- Negotiate at all levels and deliver presentations with a high new business development emphasis and close
- Focus on opportunities that include added value processes such as machining, sub-assembly, surface treatments etc
- Work with customers’ procurement and engineering teams to help drive the group’s services to market
- Work with the company NPI teams to ensure successful project introductions
- Compile and submit regular activity reports to the Group Business Development Manager
- Generate customer quotation sheets with detail received from Engineering and submit them to customers
- Arrange new business meetings with prospective customers
- Create and keep records of customer meetings
- Generate customer RFQs in-line with department strategies
- Execute personal and departmental objectives
- Contribute to ensuring departmental KPIs are met
- Identify and report on potential new revenue streams
- Prepare and present monthly business development reports
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-award support
- Build long-term relationships with new customers
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions and conferences.
What’s in it for you.
- Salary up to £50,000 for the right candidate
- Performance Related Bonus - 10% TBC, current looking at options for a new bonus scheme
- Hybrid working available
- Travel and International Travel as required (approx. 50 %)
- Company Car
- Associated benefits.