“Our business belongs to our employees, we wouldn’t be where we are today without them” – How great would it be to be part of a company who feels this way about its team? Well now is your chance!
Founded in 1964, this family run business is very much at the forefront of suppling forestry equipment and machinery. A full team of over 50 employees work from their constantly growing 20,000sqm site in Dalbeattie.
With a strong social media presence, celebrating their team and their achievements – you could be the next face they are posting up welcoming you to the team!
We’re looking for a highly experienced CNC Machinist to join them in Dalbeattie for a permanent Monday – Friday role.
What you’ll be doing;
- The manufacture of components in accordance with customer requirements, working with both brand new milling machines, CNC lathes and manual machinery,
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings,
- Reading and interpreting works instructions,
- Ensuring the most efficient methods of manufacture are applied,
- Quality Control - Self inspection of own work in accordance with the company QMS,
- Quality Control - Final inspection of manufactured components as stipulated by the Production Manager,
- Health & Safety/Environment - Ensuring Company Health & Safety requirements are always followed, including housekeeping, PPE requirements, and machinery operations.
- Enthusiastic to your working and positive towards change management.
- Time-served tradesperson or be able to demonstrate equivalent experience,
- A wide range of experience in Turning & Milling,
- Capable of assessing a job and appropriately applying your experience to it, even if the precise requirements of the job are new to you,
- Capable of working to tight machining tolerances,
- Capable of problem solving and
- Capable of 'thinking on your feet'
- A salary of up to £30,000, depending on experience
- Great holiday entitlement
- Company pension contributions
- Progression and development opportunities
Interested? Apply today!