Job Title: Data Analyst
Hours: Full time, permanent
Location: Remote working
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 (DOE)
Are you an office-based Data Analyst looking for a fresh new challenge working remotely?
If your answer is yes to any of the above, reach out, we’d love to hear from you!
To be successful for the role, you will have ideally worked with CRM databases such as Salesforce and will be an out of the box creative thinker, who would love the opportunity to develop the backend of the system.
- Rebuild their current CRM Database (Salesforce)
- Evaluate the client’s database CRM with ongoing management
- Ensure improvement of impact evidence
- Co-ordinate the clients IT needs with existing suppliers
- Make positive changes to the way they collect data
- Make positive changes to the way they report data
- Enthusiastic, self-motived individual
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experienced with CRM systems, analysing the data and rebuilding systems
- Have technical knowledge and know about system architecture
- Able to work to targets
- Excited to play a key role in a charity that supports young people at the start of their careers
- Experience with Salesforce would be highly beneficial
- A salary of £26,000 - £28,000
- 37 days holiday inc bank holidays.
- A company laptop, mobile phone and any other kit provided
- Access to employee well-being services
- Company pension
- Remote working.
Interested? Apply today!