Job title: Engineering Team Leader (Night Shift)
Contract type: Full-time / Permanent.
Hours: Sunday 23:59 – Monday 06:00 / Monday – Thursday 22:00 - 0600
We are delighted to be working alongside the UKs leading integrated timber manufacturers.
If you are looking to progress within your career and work for a company who truly values their employees, please keep reading…
Our client is the largest integrated forestry business in the UK with a business turnover in excess of £650m. They are constantly working together to create a sustainable future for British forests and woodlands.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Engineering Team Leader to join their busy maintenance team in Newbridge on Wye, Powys. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, your role as a Team Leader will include taking a hands-on approach in leading a skilled team of Mechanical & Electrical Engineers to deliver high-quality maintenance throughout the mill.
What you will be doing:
- Manage breakdowns and PPMs, highlighting any issues.
- Take an active role in contractor management and small projects to improve site performance.
- Play a key role in the continuous development of team members and apprentices in line with training plans and identify skill gaps.
- Uphold rigorous Health & Safety standards and ensure teams are working safely, in a clean and hazard free environment, and enforcing the correct use of PPE.
- A proven track record in motivating teams and people management skills.
- A firm commitment to continuous improvement.
- High influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Discounted rate on a range of products.
- Employee benefits portal with access to exclusive deals and discounts on 100s of high street brands, utilities, eating out and more!
- Confidential 24/7 wellbeing support.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Funded learning and career development opportunities.
- Company provided Life Assurance policy.
Interested? Apply today!