We are delighted to be working exclusively for Europe’s leading brand in the diamond
cutting and drilling sector, of the construction industry.
Our client is looking to recruit an Internal Sales Representative who has experience
within the construction industry.
The ideal candidate will be a dedicated professional with a proven track record of
helping businesses increase their sales numbers. Our client is a growing
company with a talented team of Sales professionals and because of their
growth, they are looking to add two additional sales representatives to
Reporting to the Sales Manager, The Internal Sales Representative will drive a consistent approach towards the growth of
the company, provide weekly & monthly score cards and deliver bimonthly presentations for the company’s sales meeting.
*In this exciting new role, the key to success will be exceeding the current monthly, quarterly, and annual targets
· Provide support to the field sales team and sales manager.
· Planning your tasks to ensure you have a daily/weekly schedule.
· Create a robust sales plan to ensure delivery of revenue against targets and KPI’s
· Develop a Sales Pipeline with accurate customer forecasting.
· Making sales calls to new and existing customers and following up with clients.
· Update Intact CRM with all relevant information so that anyone can continue to effectively deal with the information, as necessary.
· Working with community partners to increase involvement.
· Developing relationships with both existing and potential clients.
· Developing and analyzing data to determine how to better accommodate new and existing customers.
· Performing research on accounts to help increase interest in the organisation.
· Offering demonstrations for products and services to potential buyers.
· Making sure to understand the individual and unique needs of each customer.
· Manage and resolve customer issues within a timely manner, record, escalate to Sales Manager if required.
· Ask for leads and references that can be followed up in a timely manner.
· Create a quote for each verbal quote given and follow up in the timescale relating to the quote.
· Taking orders over the phone for colleagues when they are not available.
· To contribute to the whole sales team and meet all deadlines and targets.
· Any other duties as assigned by the company.
· Must be a skilled negotiator.
· Must have ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales.
· Must be very target driven and we are looking for candidates who thrive in this environment.
· Weekly & Monthly Score Card Report to Sales Manager
· Bimonthly Presentation for Sales Meetings.
· Pension (government standard)
· Uncapped commission
· Free parking
· Free lunch on Tuesday (n/a remote workers)
· Free breakfast on Friday (n/a remote workers)