As we enter a new dawn in 2021.
We are racing forward with a fantastic career opportunity to join an amazing team with an iconic brand in the world of sport.
Eco-Genics, are looking to recruit a fulltime Manufacturing Factory Operative who will be a vital component not only to the Eco Team, but to our amazing customer too.
Do you love Manufacturing?
Do you love the way things are made?
Do you have a passion to add more value to an opportunity where you can grow and race forward?
If the answer is YES, then we would love to hear from you.
OK, it's a go for Green:
To make sure you are on the right track. Let us take a PIT Stop and walk through some of the essential requirements.
- You will be working with a team of 15 colleagues creating and producing world class products. (Teamwork is essential).
- You will work within various production areas building products efficiently and having a great eye for details and product quality, waste management and lean methodologies.
- You colleagues are essential team members ensuring smooth delivery of production output maintaining a 1st class attitude inline with a world class product.
- Quality control is everything, just like a car, you may check the oil, the tyres pressure etc. This role requires a high standard of operating. We want you to set a very high benchmark for not only yourself, but your team and company.
- Traceability of products are a vital part of the process. We are looking for accountable Manufacturing Factory Operatives who have a passion to work hard, develop faster and enjoy and trace each step of your journey with a winning mentality and fantastic attitude to succeed.
- You will be presented with a few turns and bends, whilst working with machinery in various parts of the factory. (Great opportunity to build work class manufacturing knowledge)
- Health & Safety is paramount. (It is an essential requirement you work diligently and safely in this successful environment).
- Communication is key to navigating through this course. It is essential you are on the right track. The ability to communicate positively, verbally and written is crucial within this role.
We are finally on the penultimate lap:
- Shifts: 4 on 4 off rota; 2 days followed by 2 nights per shift; hours are 6am-6pm (2 days) and 6pm-6am (2 days).
- Starting Pay Grade at £9.00 pounds per hour increasing to £11.00 pounds per hour.
- World Class training is on offer.
To start your journey and join a fantastic team – Apply today!