Job Title – Mechanical Fitter
Hours – Monday – Friday, 07:30 – 15:30
Salary - £29,597 - £33,323
Location – Wigton, Cumbria
Our client, based in Cumbria, is a major producer of highly differentiated speciality BOPP films offering products produced using ‘Bubble’, Stenter and Cast manufacturing processes which then go on to becoming the solution for packaging and labelling of some of the worlds biggest brands.
Due to continued growth, they are looking for a Mechanical Fitter to join their team.
The job involves the maintenance, repair, modification, and installation of a wide range of mechanical process equipment. Candidates would ideally have experience with:
- rotating machinery
- cooling/heating systems
About you –
- Ideally educated to HNC level
- Fully conversant with health and safety regulations
- Good communication skills
- A team player
- Proactive in your work
- An out of the box thinker
The Benefits –
- Up to £29,597 then rising to £33,323 once familiar with site
- Generous pension contributions
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and 13 rest days
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private medical
Interested? Apply today!