Job title: Product Manager
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: Full-time, Mon - Fri
Salary: Up to 25k per annum
Location: Office based at either Dalbeattie office or Strathclyde Business Park (Glasgow office)
Our client is a global player in the refurbished hardware market and due to continued growth, they’re recruiting for a sales orientated Product Manager.
The key to being successful with in this exciting new role is to have vision and drive along with a proven track record of managing or selling products in a similar environment.
About the role:
· Manage product listings on the company website and 3rd party online marketplaces.
· Work with the eCommerce team to design layouts and descriptions.
· Work with the marketing team to promote the products.
· Manage the pricing structure.
· Support the sales team with technical advice and solutions.
· Assist in the preparation of sales quotes.
· Monitor and report on product sales and stock levels using in-house reporting software.
· Encourage sales on slow moving products.
· Ensure adequate stock is available for demand.
· Work with the purchasing team to introduce new models.
*Knowledge of Networking Hardware (Dell, Cisco, Juniper etc.) would be an advantage.
· Good technical understanding of networking hardware.
· Be data-driven and collaborative with all relevant stakeholders.
· Good understanding of marketing, data analysis, online sales, customer and competitor analysis.
· Ability to carry out market research.
· Ability to influence how products are sold.
· Support with the execution of the product roadmap.
· Positive attitude, and ambition.
What’s in it for you?
In exchange, our client offer’s a competitive salary and benefits package,
Our client always strives for excellence so if you can bring us relevant qualifications and experience to help us achieve this then we would like to hear from you.
Please apply by sending your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org