Qualified Quantity Surveyor.
Experience is essential and experience in conveyance, writing risk assessments etc would be beneficial. The job involves working from the office and occasionally travelling to sites when required to carry out your job.
This position involves estimating projects mainly, on house building, developments, ground works projects and civil engineering contracts.
Knowledge of CDM for construction would be a plus, as CDM Co Ordinator paperwork is sometimes required on larger projects.
The successful candidate will be able to work as part of a team and be able to bring experience and contacts within the architecture, construction and development sectors.
· Ensuring commercial processes are in place.
· Commercial administration/management of live projects or pre-implementation phase.
· To measure all works accurately including capturing of changes and variations.
· Management and control of sub-contract accounts and variation accounts.
· Assisting and liaising with the buyers on materials procurement.
· To support other members of the QS team.
· Subcontractor/staff members receive order/information to undertake the projects.
· Measure, progress, assist in submitting valuations, final accounts.
· Sufficiently manage the financial aspects of the project.
· Attend project and company related meetings.
· To undertake any other reasonable duties.