Our client in Dumfries is looking for an experienced administrator who is looking for their next challenge!
The job role of the Transport Planner/Administrator requires the selected candidate to work well as part of a team, assisting many areas within the company.
- Booking transport for finished goods
- Preparing export documents
- Creating shipping notes
- Processing sales orders
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Act as first point of contact for visitors
- Maintaining spreadsheets
- Be competent using Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft Excel in particular)
- Have a confident telephone manner.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- The ability to multitask and willingness to assist others where necessary.
- Experience using ERP systems.
- Attention to detail and problemsolving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Working hours would be Monday to Friday, 8am to 4:30pm.
- Salary is negotiable depending on your experience and skill set
- 30 days holiday (some days are set due to factory close downs)
- Pension contributions
Interested? Apply today!