We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client in Dumfries for MiG Welding Operatives to work in an ever growing, fast paced company.
What you need.
• Have a high-performance attitude.
• Has a passion for welding and working with carbon steel
• Will enjoy working with a variety of materials, drawings, and heavy-duty components
• Has experience of MiG Welding and has the ability to weld various geometrics of large components.
• Can uphold quality, is efficient and can work towards set targets and outputs.
• Has a sound understanding of health & safety as this is essential to the way you operate and work within the factory environment.
• Are looking for a great career opportunity to develop your welding skills.
• Can provide a world class product, making sure your work keeps customers satisfied.
The client requires flexibility in your working as during the majority of shifts you will be part of a c-link welding team however may be required to work elsewhere in the factory if needed.
Shift patterns are as follow –
Day shift will be Monday – Friday, 8 hour shifts with overtime available
Nightshift will be Monday – Thursday 10 hour shifts with overtime available and a 20% shift allowance.
In return for your work, you will be offered a salary which ranges between £9.80 - £15.00 per hour which is dependant on experience.
Please note, during interview you will be required to perform a weld test so our client can see your skills in action.
Interested? Apply today!