We are proud to represent this amazing opportunity to join a global leading manufacturer of bespoke vehicle tractions aids. In our hometown of Dumfries & Galloway, Scotland. The client has a track record of serving customers globally for more than 30 years.
As a premium brand supplier delivering high quality products globally. The client is looking to hire a motivated and ambitious Welder to join a great team with an awesome reputation.
· Must have a High-Performance attitude.
· Love Welding and working with Carbon Steel (Heavy duty work – A great workout)
· Working with a variety of materials, drawings, and heavy-duty components
· Experience of Tig Welding and having the ability to weld various geometrics of large components. (Shapes, Designs)
· Uphold Quality, efficiency and working towards set targets and outputs.
· Health & Safety is a priority in the way you operate and work within the welding environment.
· Great career opportunity to develop your welding skills.
· Provide a world class product, making sure your work keeps customers of track.